New upcomming outfits?
Data mined by That_shaman
- -Go to the Folder where you have installed Guild Wars 2. (Most likely your Program Files.)
- -You are looking for a folder named “bin”, if you do not have one go ahead and make an empty folder named this.
- -If you DO have a bin folder copy “d3d9.dll dxgi.dll and injector.ini” from the original SweetFX folder and replace them in the bin folder. (The original SweetFX you downloaded. If you do not have it go download SweetFX again from here )
- -If you do NOT have a bin folder, place the files above in the bin folder you just made.
- -Boot up SweetFX, it will look like this;
- -Click on Guild Wars 2 and hit the “Add SweetFX” button.
- Your options should now appear again!
guys not in front of the newbie
I made this after visiting a forum the other day
I dedicate this video to all straight males
I love how even in this small sample of rhetoric comments you can see brodudes co-operating by providing completely different narratives with the same goal.
- The women in League of Legends are totally not sexualized! At all!
- Women are naturally sexualized so they should be depicted as sexy all the time!
Reminder: This is the same demographic that are currently rioting because they claim games journalism doesn’t have enough integrity.
What, in a main protagonist, would make you feel represented positively and empowered in a video game?
I’m making a video game and being a young man I want to be as accurate to women as I can, as the leading hero is a woman
The game offers a lot of…
Out of the blue, one of my friends made me aware of a small part of a big website. What does it do?
Well, it generates names. Thedesian names; Names that can fit snugly onto your character in the wonderful world of Dragon Age.
Apparently, this generator pulls up 10…
Guild Wars 2 Photo Challenge Day 21 - You’re Dead
No amount of yelling, “Fish are friends, not food!” helped Marc any here.
I’m not really fond of crafting. My mesmer only reached level 400 in cooking because I thought the food icons were cute. Aidan is 200 something huntsman for nearly a year now after I figured the precursor price increase too fast for me to be able to afford it.
Because of this, I don’t see the crafting window often. But yesterday I was in Fields of Ruin, and I wanted an item from the bank, so I quickly ran to the nearest crafting station to get it. It was the artificer station. I hadn’t seen the image before but I thought it looked very beautiful, so I decided to check out the others as well.
Even though I’ve spent time on some of the crafts, I never paid a lot of attention to the artwork. When you click on a recipe, most of it is obscured.
It’s a shame, isn’t it? It’s very beautiful and it must have taken a lot of time to make these.
October 13th, 2012
I’ve played this game for a very long time now and i did not know this existed. WHY.